WOODSTOCK, IL – February 17, 2016
®), a leading zero emissions
Mac and PC technology company, announced today its participation and exhibit at the Hollywood Post Alliance
(HPA) 2016 Tech Retreat
, being held February 15-19, 2016 in Indian Wells, California.
The HPA Tech Retreat is an annual gathering of engineering, technology, creative and business leaders specialized in content creation in motion pictures, television, commercials, and other media content. The event program includes conference sessions, roundtable and panel discussions, and a product exhibit and demonstration area dubbed the Innovation Zone. The Innovation Zone is a carefully curated area presented in a space designed for learning and discovery, focusing on cutting edge products and technologies.
OWC Solution for Content Professionals
OWC has a long-standing commitment to innovation, which has resulted in a range of award-winning products that enhance media production and editing. Some of the OWC products that will be on exhibit at the Tech Retreat are:
- Envoy Pro EX, a compact high-speed solid state drive (SSD)
- Envoy Pro mini, an SSD in a thumb drive-type form factor and a Silver winner in the extremely competitive Consumer Product of the Year category in the 2015 Best in Biz Awards.
- External storage and RAID solutions including:
- ThunderBay 4, integrating four 3.5" drives with high-speed Thunderbolt 2 connectivity
- ThunderBay 4 mini, designed specifically for 2.5" drives coupled again with Thunderbolt 2 speed. ThunderBay 4 and ThunderBay 4 mini are RAID-ready and pre-tested with a multi-hour burn-in.
- OWC Drive Dock, a high-performance bare drive access tool. For video and audio professionals working with multiple bare drives on big projects, Drive Dock delivers Thunderbolt 2 and USB 3.0 transfer speeds with superb flexibility and convenience.
- OWC Thunderbolt 2 Dock, an award-winning connectivity solution for creative professionals seeking to unite a multitude of peripherals through the 12 ports on the dock and a single Thunderbolt cable.
"OWC is excited and honored to be selected to exhibit in the Innovation Zone at this year's HPA Tech Retreat," said Larry O'Connor, CEO and Founder of Other World Computing. "This is a great opportunity to share with content creators and professionals how OWC memory, storage and connectivity solutions can improve their workflow. Modern production workflows often involve very large files, and solutions like the OWC Thunderbolt 2 Dock and ThunderBay 4 series transform the way content professionals approach each and every project."
OWC is the manufacturer and upgrade provider of choice for Apple and PC enthusiasts and has been providing memory upgrades for Apple computers since 1989. OWC offers an SSD upgrade for nearly every Mac made in the last decade, winning multiple awards and earning accolades for OWC external storage and optical drives as well. Recognized for award-winning customer service, OWC provides extensive U.S.-based technical support for Mac and PC users around the world. As a member of the Apple Developer Program, OWC also produces a catalog of upgrades and accessories, having served the Apple community worldwide since 1988.
Jennifer Myers, (815) 502-5640, firstname.lastname@example.org
©2016 Other World Computing, Inc. All rights reserved. Other World Computing, OWC, OWC Envoy and ThunderBay are registered trademarks of New Concepts Development Corporation, registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and/or in Canada. The OWC logo and the Other World Computing logo are trademarks of New Concepts Development Corporation. Apple and Mac are the trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Intel and Thunderbolt are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other marks may be the trademark or registered trademark property of their respective owners.