Created on: April 17, 2023
Last updated: May 24, 2023
Relevant Part Number:
- OWC Gemini (OWCTB3DKP2Dxxxx & OWCTB3RSDKxxxx)
- OWC ThunderBay Flex 8 (OWCTB3F8xxxx)
- OWC Thunderbolt Dock (OWCTB4DOCK)
- OWC Thunderbolt 3 Dock (OWCTB3DK14PSG)
- OWC Atlas FXR CFexpress Card Reader (OWCTB3CFXRDR)
- Innergize requires a firmware update to work properly with select OWC Memory Card Readers, Docks, and Storage Solutions.
- Acquire the required firmware update ZIP file “Firmware Update with OWC Innergize support” by visiting the Downloads section on an applicable product support page listed below:
- OWC Gemini: start.owc.com/gemini
- OWC ThunderBay Flex 8: start.owc.com/thunderbayflex8
- OWC Thunderbolt Dock: https://eshop.macsales.com/support/owc-thunderbolt-dock
- OWC Thunderbolt 3 Dock: start.owc.com/tb3prodock
- OWC Atlas FXR CFexpress Card Reader: https://eshop.macsales.com/support/owc-atlas-fxr-cfexpress-card-reader
- Connect the OWC device to a compatible system with the included data cable. Connect power if the device is using a power supply.
- Access the system Downloads folder and open the downloaded Compressed Folder. The compressed folder will open showing a firmware updater folder, and PDF/Word instructions for completing the firmware update process. Before accessing the firmware updater folder, open the instructions and proceed through the provided steps.
- Additional information regarding Innergize can be viewed in these following locations: