Getting a rebate is easy!
- Make sure you are satisfied with and keeping your new product(s).
- In order to be eligible for a rebate, your returned product(s) must be in proper working order.
- Within sixty (60) days of the receipt of your new product(s), complete the rebate form by clicking on the appropriate product from the below list and sign in or set up an OWC Online Account to participate in the OWC Rebate Trade-In.
- Once you have submitted your completed rebate form, OWC will email you a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and further instructions.
- Ship us your used, eligible, functioning product(s) according to the instructions in the rebate authorization email.
- Upon receipt, OWC will test the product(s) for functionality.
- A rebate check for the qualifying amount will be processed if testing is successful. Please note, if your product does not meet the qualifications for a rebate, return shipping of your used product is not provided by OWC.
Current rebate rates effective 2/26/2018 are listed below. Please allow 14 days for rebate processing. US rebate checks are sent to the original billing address. International rebates are issued via the original payment method and may be subject to service fees.