Free Shipping available on most orders $49.00 & up.Get Details. »
Created on: May 26, 2013
Last updated: August 21, 2017
Relevant System versions: 10.4, 10.5, 10.6
1. Insert the DVD you with to clone as a source.
2. Open Disk Utility, and select the top DVD icon from the left side list (there should be two grouped together).
3. from the Disk Utility's File menu select New > Disk Image from Disk 1.
4. Choose to format the disk image as DVD Master, name the disk image and click Save.
5. When the .cdr file is finished select it with mouse and press COMMAND-I to open the Get Info dialog. Check the box to lock the file.
6. Choose the .cdr file from the left side list, click Burn, and insert a new, blank DVD. After a few moments the burn session should begin.