Created on: September 26, 2017
Last updated: April 19, 2022
Please note that the USB Type-C auxiliary power port on the front of the dock (shown below) is for the purposes of host charging and providing additional power to connected devices. It does not support data over USB including display data. Additionally, please note the following:
- Can accept bus power from a dedicated USB-C power adapter.
- When connected to a power adapter the dock can draw a maximum of 60W.
- The dock itself requires 1.5W of power to operate.
- If the media reader or USB peripherals connected to the dock do not perform as expected, connect the dock to a dedicated USB-C power adapter.
- When connected to a power adapter, each USB Standard-A port can deliver up to 12W of power.
- Any power not used by the dock, media reader, or connected USB peripherals is , if applicable.