Other World Computing today announced at CES 2014 that it has rounded out its array of OWC Thunderbolt™ cable offerings with three new optical cable lengths of 10M, 20M, and 30M. Longer length options allow noisy storage appliances to be moved to equipment closet for a quiet and productive workplace.
Perfect cables for Thunderbolt-based production workflows and data needs for today and beyond
- Utilize latest Thunderbolt chipsets for high-speed 10Gb/s Thunderbolt and 20Gb/s Thunderbolt 2 devices
- Enhance video workflow with support for faster 4K video transfers + 4K display capabilities via DisplayPort 1.2
- Able to Daisy-chain up to six Thunderbolt devices
- Can be used for Target Disk Mode between two Macs that support Thunderbolt
- Enables new iMac® as a display for a MacBook Pro® equipped with Thunderbolt
- OWC One-Year Warranty
- Enhances video workflows with support for faster 4K video transfers + 4K display capabilities via DisplayPort 1.2
OWC Thunderbolt cables are built to the highest standards for use with 10Gb/s Thunderbolt and 20Gb/s Thunderbolt 2 devices supporting the very latest Thunderbolt and Displayport capabilities.
Available immediately in six different length choices, check out the entire line of OWC Thunderbolt Cables: