OWC has released the all-new OWC Thunderbolt 3 Pro Dock. Designed by professionals for professionals, the newest addition to OWC’s lineup of connectivity solutions was built from the ground up to meet the rigorous demands of today’s professional video production, image processing, and extreme performance data workflows.
High Bandwidth and Flexibility for Demanding Hi-Res Needs
Pro-level docking stations must be equipped to handle any situation in a production workflow. The OWC Thunderbolt 3 Pro Dock is the ultimate on-location, post-production “mission control” solution, with an unrivaled combination of super-fast 10Gb Ethernet, CFast and SD card readers, two Thunderbolt 3 ports, three USB 3.1 ports, and full support for eSATA devices and drives. For maximum efficiency for multiple card transfers, the CFast and SD 4.0 card readers are conveniently accessible on the unit’s front side. And while big on pro-level features, OWC’s new Pro Dock sports a compact footprint roughly the size of a single external drive enclosure.
Extreme Performance and Unprecedented Versatility
With this unique productivity configuration, creators can ingest and work with 4/8K RAW video and RAW photo files immediately at speeds up to 600MB/s. Collaborate in a shared workflow environment via the 10Gb Ethernet port to keep your projects streaming from file setup to final renders with headroom to spare. The new OWC Thunderbolt 3 Pro Dock shines with versatility, supporting either one or two 4K monitors, or alternatively one 5K monitor connected to the second Thunderbolt 3 port. Daisy chain up to five additional Thunderbolt devices like studio-level storage, RAID arrays, PCIe expansion, or Thunderbolt displays – all while powering a laptop and managing the typical USB 3.1 devices required to get the job done.
OWC Thunderbolt 3 Pro Dock Delivers
- (2) Thunderbolt 3 ports delivering lightning-fast 40Gb/s transfer speeds, with backward compatibility for all Thunderbolt 2 devices
- Blazing media transfer at speeds up to 600MB/s – (1) CFast 2.0 Card Reader and (1) SD 4.0 Card Reader
- Bandwidth to edit from your server – (1) 10Gb Ethernet port
- Power while working – 60W notebook charging
- Connect your peripherals – (3) USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports
- See your work – (1) DisplayPort 1.2 port for an additional monitor (up to 4K), or one 5K monitor via Thunderbolt 3 port
- Securely powered – locking power connection
- Multi-bay external drive access – (1) eSATA port with port multiplier support
- Thunderbolt certified for Mac and Windows
“Many of the world’s most talented content creators and producers have been loyal OWC customers for decades because pros know our performance and reliability is simply unmatched, and they won’t settle for second best,” said OWC founder and CEO Larry O’Connor. “We built the new OWC Thunderbolt 3 Pro Dock for them, and I am confident it will take their creativity and productivity to the next level in a world where speed, versatility,
The Thunderbolt 3 Pro Dock is available now at and Amazon, MSRP: $339.99.