The usual suspects are cashing in their opinions on a wide-variety of topics this month. From the massive coin that Apple has amassed to the single penny that NASA is sending to Mars and everything in between. Bet your bottom dollar, you’re sure to enjoy this one…and you can take that to the bank.
OWC Radio is a monthly, forum-based podcast focused on the events and happenings in the Mac community. This month’s hosts are: OWC Grant, OWC Chris S., and OWC Mike H.
Links from the show:
- Apple Reports First Quarter Results
- Quality of Apple’s industry-leading tech support declines in 2011
- Windows Phone 8 to address its “perceived inability to compete” with iPhone, Android later this year
- Apple’s iBooks 2 e-textbooks pack tons of info, take up tons of your iPad’s memory
- Apple launches iBooks 2 e-Textbook platform (video)
- Apple’s iBooks Author hands-on
- 12% of iPad owners in the enterprise no longer use their laptop
- Do You Still Need An iPod?
- How far does a penny go? All the way to Mars.
Leave a Reply