Simplify Your Mobile Life
With 100-Watts of pass-through power and new built in cable storage, the OWC USB-C Travel Dock is a must have for anyone on the go!
- 5 ports of connectivity: (2) USB 3.1 Gen 1 (Type-A), (1) HDMI, (1) SD card, (1) USB-C power pass through
- Power options: Bus powered or use existing USB-C power adapter
- Charge while working: Up to 100W pass-through power for a notebook or other devices
- Neat and tidy: Built-in cable storage
- Compatibility: USB-C and Thunderbolt 3 notebooks, tablets, and devices running macOS, Windows, Linux, iOS, Android, and Chrome
Run Your Day Anywhere
Your office is wherever your work takes you — that day. With a single cable connection, the USB-C Travel Dock puts five essential ports at your fingertips wherever you are: on-set, on location, at the studio, or lounging at a coffee shop. In addition to USB Type-C connectivity, the OWC USB-C Travel Dock is also fully compatible with Thunderbolt 3 equipped Macs and PCs, and may be connected directly through a Thunderbolt 3 port on a computer or Thunderbolt 3 device.
When you’re on the go, having power and charging options can help keep your work flowing. The USB-C Travel Dock can be used via bus power when you don’t have access to a power outlet. Or use your notebook USB-C power adapter to deliver up to 100W of pass-through power and use the open port on your computer to connect another device.
Catch Your Inspiration
Whether it’s time-lapse photography, live events, or urban exploring, the USB-C Travel Dock helps lighten your load of adapters and dongles while expanding your connectivity options. With minimal gear, you can find inspiration anywhere, download your SD card quickly, and keep capturing the moment.
Plug and Wow
It’s important to make your work — not technical issues — the focus of your meetings. The USB-C Travel Dock features an HDMI port for easy display connections up to 4K resolution, so you can plug in and focus on delivering a memorable presentation.