In this video, we show you how to install a 2.5 or 3.5 inch drive in the OWC Mercury Pro LTO Solution.
This easily integrated tape backup and archiving solution is a mission-critical requirement for protecting and preserving huge volumes of data for longer periods with the familiar drag-and-drop operation, and better economies of scale than disk-based storage. Ruggedly small with a built-in handle, the Mercury Pro LTO is able to go on-set or move among studio, department, or office computers for a shared data protection solution.
Thunderbolt 3 LTO-8 Archiving Solution
- Instant ROI: offers a 577% ROI with up to 55% lower costs vs HDD storage
- Store More: up to 12TB native and up to 30TB1 compressed storage capacity per tape cartridge
- Flexible: built-in IBM-LTO-8 drive reads and writes LTO-8 and LTO-7 tapes
- Store Longer: up to 30-year tape longevity
- LTFS Compatible: archive files/folders with drag and drop ease
- Simple Interface: mount, format, and backup to an LTO tape and hard drive simultaneously via included myLTO® app
- Secure: supports AES 256-bit encryption for sensitive data
- Compliance Ready: supports WORM cartridges required by legal and regulatory record-keeping
- Fast Tape Creation: up to 360MB/s native, up to 900MB/s1 compressed transfer rates