Has Apple become the Big Brother they rebelled against in 1984? How large should the role of tech be in education? Has internet privacy gone the way of the dodo? Join us as we shake out the answers to these and other burning questions in this month’s episode.
OWC Radio is a monthly, forum-based podcast focused on the events and happenings in the Mac community. This week’s hosts are: OWC Grant, OWC Chris S., and OWC Mike H.
Links from the show:
- Georgia state senator hopes to replace schoolbooks with iPads
- Apple Responds: We Want Cut of Amazon, Sony E-Book Sales
- Motorola Compares Apple To Big Brother In New Superbowl Ad
- Motorola’s Xoom Super Bowl commercial tips hat to Apple’s ‘1984’ spot (video)
- Apple’s ‘PC’ shipments grow by 241 percent in iPad-inclusive Canalys stats
- Facebook to let advertisers republish user posts
- OWC Media Center Solution for your 2010 Apple Mac mini
- NewerTech Mini DisplayPort/Digital Audio to HDMI Adapter
- Add a Mac mini to Your Home Theater System
- Big Bald White Guy
- Relocating Your Home Folder