OWC releases the first hub that expands the connection possibilities of a Thunderbolt 4 PC
For the first time ever, OWC’s Thunderbolt Hub gives you the additional Thunderbolt ports you’ve wanted. Connect more, display more, and charge more with this new Thunderbolt 4 solution.
The OWC Thunderbolt Hub expands the number of Thunderbolt ports available on your Thunderbolt 4 PC. Through a single Thunderbolt 4 port, you can connect and charge nearly anything with this compact hub. Dual 4K displays (or a single 5K, 6K, or 8K display), high-performance storage (including NVMe solutions), A/V mixers, phones and tablets, even desktop accessories like a keyboard or mouse are all fair game. Accessories with past, present, or future USB or Thunderbolt interfaces…all connect to the OWC Thunderbolt Hub.
- All the Thunderbolt you’ve always wanted: For the first time ever, add more full speed, fully functional Thunderbolt ports to your computer
- Plug everything in: Your devices will deliver the same compatibility as when they’re plugged directly into your computer
- Manage more devices: Connect storage, two 4K displays or one 5K/6K/8K display, multiple accessories you name it, you can use it
- Revolutionary development: New multi-port accessory architecture reinvents the daisy chain and allows more bus-powered devices
- Powerful capabilities: Thunderbolt 4 host port keeps notebooks powered and charged
- Adjustable LED: Customize illumination for your unique work setting
- Built-in security: Kensington Nano Security Slot™ for anti-theft cabling
- OWC ClingOn™ ready: Cable stabilizer prevents work session interruption and data loss
- Independently tested and Intel Thunderbolt-certified for Windows
The OWC Thunderbolt 4 Hub expands the number of Thunderbolt ports available on your Thunderbolt 4 PC. #getthunderbolt #thunderbolt3 #thunderbolt4 Click To Tweet
“As a leader in Thunderbolt integration and accessories, OWC is proud to lead the market and offer our first Thunderbolt 4 hub for the new 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processor-based PCs.,” said Larry O’Connor, CEO and Founder of OWC. “In addition to giving users the ability to expand the number of Thunderbolt ports they have access to, the new ability to create separate chains, and connect more devices from individual computer ports will revolutionize workflows.”
Daisy Chain Away
Daisy chains can be complex. In the past, removing any device besides the last one in a daisy chain caused a disruption that rendered all devices unusable until the chain was re-established. OWC’s Thunderbolt Hub lets you create a separate multi-port accessory architecture consisting of three “tree branch” chains, so you can remove devices from one chain without affecting or disconnecting the others. Now you can connect multiple portable SSDs directly to the OWC Thunderbolt Hub to experience the fastest speed your storage device can deliver.
Pricing & Availability
The OWC Thunderbolt Hub is available for pre-order through MacSales.com for $149.00 and will begin shipping in late October.