Are you looking for an uncomplicated way to move the pictures from your iPhone to an external drive? Or perhaps you’d like to copy over the videos taking up space on your iPad for safe storage?
We’re here to help!
OWC’s “Copy That” app is an iPhone and iPad app that allows you to easily transfer your photos and videos to an external Hard Drive, SSD, or Flash Drive. In an earlier post, we told you how to use the app to save your media files to an external drive. Now we’ll show you!
Don’t yet have Copy That? Get it here!
Copy That 1.1 has been released. This includes the following changes:
- Added the ability to filter source media by date. This includes several presets (“Today”, “Past 2 days”, “Past week”, “Past 2 weeks”), and the option to set a custom date range.
- Added the ability to group copied media into folders on the destination disk. The user can select any combination of a custom folder name, grouping by iOS device name, media content type, and media creation date.
- When choosing a destination disk, we added a link to an online article about connecting external storage to help answer common questions
- Improved feedback and options if the user’s media & date choices result in no files being copied.
- Fixed a crash that happens when the user denies access to the Photos library, then starts a copy.
- Misc. UI improvements.
Leave a Reply