This is one I’m sure you’ve been waiting for. Following the price drops on the NewerTech miniStack, the Triple-Interface Mercury Elite-AL Pro Performance 7200RPM RAID and the OWC Mercury Elite-AL Pro RAID “Quad”, we’ve got some reductions for the popular Mercury Elite-AL Pro “Quad Interface” external Storage Solution.
Like all of our Storage Solutions, the Mercury Elite-AL Pro “Quad Interface” offers incredible value along with great versatility.
- “Quad”-Interface – Whatever connection you have open, be it eSATA, FireWire 800, FireWire 400, or USB 2.0, the Mercury Elite-AL Pro “Quad Interface” has you covered.
- Oxford 924 performance bridge – Our high-quality bridge boards ensure that no matter how you have it hooked up, you’ll get the best performance you can.
- Fully Bootable – The Mercury Elite-AL Pro “Quad Interface” is fully bootable on your Mac, making it a great choice for a bootable clone.
- Large Data Buffer – Data buffers up to 32MB make high data transfer tasks, such as video capture, more relaiable and less susceptible to interruption.
- All cables are included – Nobody likes having to search for the appropriate cable to hook up their drives. You don’t have to worry about that with OWC Storage Solutions; we include one for each interface.
- Backup software included – Backing up with the Mercury Elite-AL Pro “Quad Interface” is even easier, with the included software bundle. We include the full retail version of Prosoft DataBackup III ($59 retail value) for OS X and NovaStor NovaBackup ($49 retail value) for Windows. Also included is the Intech HD Speedtools performance suite and Carbon Copy Cloner. None of these applications are required to use the Elite, but they are excellent applications to have in your utilities library.
- 3-Year Warranty – OWC stands behind its products. The Mercury Elite-AL Pro “Quad Interface” with an industry leading 3-Year Full Solution Warranty.
- The Mercury Elite-AL Pro “Quad Interface” also qualifies for our exclusive Prosoft Drive Genius offer! Buy Drive Genius now for as low as $25 with purchase of a qualifying storage product – That’s up to 74% off retail price, up to 37% off OWC’s lowest normal selling price! This isn’t a “limited/non-support” version, either – it’s the full retail version! It’s a great deal on a great product.
Those are just some of the reasons the Mercury Elite-AL Pro “Quad Interface” is such a popular Storage Solution. Now, it’s going to be even more popular with these new prices!
- 250GB 7200RPM with 16MB Data Buffer – NOW $119.99
- 320GB 7200RPM with 16MB Data Buffer – NOW $124.99
- 500GB 7200RPM with 16MB Data Buffer – NOW $134.99
- 750GB 7200RPM with 32MB Data Buffer – NOW $159.99
- 1.0TB 7200RPM with 16MB Data Buffer – NOW $165.99
- 1.0TB 7200RPM with 32MB Data Buffer – NOW 184.99
- 1.0TB “Enterprise Class” 7200RPM with 32MB Buffer – $229.99
- 1.5TB 7200RPM with 32MB Data Buffer – NOW $229.99
- 2.0TB GreenPower w/32MB Data Buffer – NOW $359.99 (a $60 price drop)
- OWC Mercury Elite-AL Pro 0GB Enclosure Kits are also available starting from $49.99. These kits allow you to install your own 3.5” SATA drive in a versatile, high-quality enclosure.
For fast storage that’s easy to use, you can’t go wrong with the Mercury Elite-AL Pro Performance 7200RPM RAID. For best value, you can’t go wrong with OWC.
No matter how you look at it, the OWC Mercury Elite-AL Pro ‘Quad-Interface’ is the choice for High-Performance, Reliability, and Flexibility.
Leave a Reply