Enjoy the Fast Lane
When your upgrade goal is to make your machine as fast as possible with maximum reliability and cost effectiveness, the Accelsior 1M2 is the answer. It utilizes an open PCIe slot in your Mac Pro or PC to deliver the thrilling speed advantage of an NVMe PCIe SSD. It’s Plug and Play ready to put you in the fast lane of pure uncompromised storage performance.
Powered By the Best, So You Can Be Your Best
At the heart of Accelsior 1M2’s mind-blowing power is an OWC Aura SSD that’s been engineered with fail-safes to increase longevity and preserve best consistent performance, especially in write-intensive workflows. From running double checks on data and correcting errors to ensuring the uniform use of its flash media, the Aura-based Accelsior 1M2 is a stable, dependable, and ultimately safer place to store your data.
Keep Your Cool, Silently
When deadlines and workload pressures start to mount, the Accelsior 1M2 helps you keep your cool. An industrial quality aluminum alloy heat sink with deeply grooved fins keeps the Accelsior 1M2 performing silently so you can stay chill and focused in even the most challenging situations.
The NVMe Performance Advantage
Non-Volatile Memory Express (NVMe) is a communication standard specifically built to optimize the performance of modern flash technology. NVMe enables the Accelsior 1M2 to deliver significantly faster SSD performance than an SSD that’s still using the old SATA interface –– a communication protocol that was originally designed for hard disk drives. Instead of tinkering around with slow-performing SSDs, you can shift your workflow into the fast lane with Accelsior 1M2.
Perfect Inside or Out
Meet the perfect performance drive upgrade for a variety of full-sized and small form factor computers. Accelsior 1M2 supports PCIe 4.05 and earlier motherboards, and it is able to plug into x4/x8/x16 PCIe slots.
No open or compatible PCIe slot? No problem! As long as your computer has Thunderbolt 3 or later, the Accelsior 1M2 can be used externally in a PCIe expansion chassis like the OWC Helios 3S.4
Test-Certified for 2019 Mac Pro
Time is money and you can't risk yours by depending on a cheap, no-name device that claims to work trouble-free. Before every Accelsior 1M2 ships, it undergoes a multi-step performance certification to ensure it arrives ready for demanding use with the 2019 Mac Pro, as well as 2012/2010 Mac Pro machines and PC towers. With OWC, there's no costly downtime, stress, or frustration... just the satisfaction of working with professional-grade quality.
OWC Aura P12 Pro
The perfect match for Accelsior 1M2.
Combine Accelsior 1M2 with its perfect performance match – fast OWC Aura P12 Pro NVMe M.2 SSDs. Build your own ultra-fast PCIe internal storage solution, and enjoy incredible transfer speeds, capacity, and OWC reliability!
OWC, Trusted by Pros & Enthusiasts the World Over
We build our hardware to the highest standards of reliability and performance. Because 100% reliability is always the goal, we rigorously quality test and back our hardware with a 5 Year OWC Limited Warranty and award-winning customer support.Learn More
- Sequential read/write (max) performance based on testing an OWC Aura P12 Pro SSD (PCIe 3.0) equipped Accelsior 1M2 on a Windows 10 PC equipped with a Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 motherboard, 16GB RAM, and an Intel Core i5-6400 2.70GHz processor running Crystal Disk Mark 6.0.2x64 (32GB test size, Q32T1).
- Motherboard BIOS must support booting from PCIe NVMe drive. Check with your PC manufacturer. Booting on Mac Pro (2010-2012) requires macOS 10.14.6.
- 5 Year OWC Limited Warranty on PCIe SSD solutions. 1 Year OWC Limited Warranty on Adaptor Card only.
- Performance in a Thunderbolt 3 PCIe expansion chassis limited by maximum Thunderbolt 3 PCIe bandwidth of 2,800MB/s.
- OWC Accelsior 1M2 is PCIe 4.0-compliant. Pre-built solutions currently built with PCIe 3.0 OWC Aura SSD. Data transfer rate performance will vary based on OWC Aura SSD used, CPU capabilities, and PCIe generation slot used.