Stuck at Home Songwriting Contest
With the world hunkering down amidst the global coronavirus pandemic, OWC is partnering with the John Lennon Bus to sponsor the “Stuck at Home” songwriting contest. Because creativity knows no bounds when you’re stuck at home.
Enter the John Lennon Songwriting Contest by Sunday, March 29th, and one contest entrant will randomly be selected on Monday, March 30th, to win a prize pack filled with home studio gear and instruments. The John Lennon Bus and OWC want to give you the tools to come together while we are forced to be apart.
You could win from the following gear:
- Audio-Technica ATH-M50x headphones
- Audio-Technica AT2020USB+ microphone
- Focusrite Red 2 & Red 3 Plug-in Suite (AAX/AU/VST)
- Genelec Pair of 8010 monitors with carry case
- K&M Electric Guitar Stand
- K&M Tablet PC holder
- Neutrik custom John Lennon Educational Tour Bus cable & connectors
- OWC Mercury On-the-go Pro 1TB Hard Drive
- OWC USB-C Travel Dock
- Reason Studios Reason
- Sonicbids Sonicbids membership (Gig Seeker Pro)
- Yamaha Pacifica Electric Guitar
- Yamaha PSRE263 Keyboard & SKD2 Survival Kit
About the John Lennon Bus
The John Lennon Educational Tour Bus is a non-profit state-of-the-art mobile audio and HD video recording and production facility. In its 22nd year, with the very newest technology and gear, the Bus continues to be dedicated to providing young people with tours of the studios, participation in free digital media production workshops, and the production of giant peace signs. Assisted by three on-board engineers, students can learn how to write, record, and produce original songs, music videos, documentaries, and live multi-camera video productions – all in one day!
Leave a Reply