It’s almost June, and that means much of the Apple Universe is focused on the future of tech with WWDC 2018 right around the corner.
But although you might have an eye on the future, it doesn’t mean you can’t upgrade your current gear and make it as good as new. With this edition of OWC’s Garage Sale, you’re sure to find something to perfectly complement your Mac or iDevice.
- USB-C Docks from $89.75
- Super SSD Selection from $29.75 – up to 4.0TB drives for nearly any Mac, PC, OS
- Aura Pro X SSD for 2013+ Air, Retinas, Mac Pro from $149.75, 1TB $478.75
- Mac Ram deals on up to 64GB kits. Save on 16GB from $53.75; 8GB from $31.75
- 60 Hard Drives from $4.75 – 500GB $18.75; 1TB $36.75; 4TB $97.75 & up to 12.0TB
- Enclosures: Single to Multi-Bay RAID; 2.5″ 3.5″; Bus Powered Portable; Rack…
- PCIe including SSD Carriers from $38.75 – PowerUp/Add capability to Mac Pro
- Batteries for Apple MacBook, MB Pro, MB Air. Save up to 42%
- Thunderbolt from $23.75, Docks, Adapters, Cables; 4TB Ext $259.75; 8TB $398.75
- Mice, Keyboards, keypads, more – Apple Extended Keyboards too
- Blu-ray, DVD, CD Readers/Writers – Internal & Plug & Play Externals from $29.75
- Mac Pro Video Cards – hard to find GTX 570 to Radeon 5870 to Radeon 7950, More
- Data Doublers, MacPro Drive Trays, more mounts put drives needed from $10.85
- A Spring Cleaning selection of just over 500 at the start, but priced to go!
Configure your used Mac how you want:
- Configure your MacBook 12”
- Configure your iMac 27” Retina
- Configure your iMac 21.5” Retina
- Configure your Mac Pro 2013
- Configure your Mac mini 2012
- Configure your Apple MacBook Pro 2012
- Configure your 15” MacBook Pro 2014 Retina
- Configure your 15” MacBook Pro 2015 Retina from
Get them first
Want to get an early heads up on special MacSales.com deals? Just subscribe to our Tips & Deals Newsletter and Hot Deals blasts and you’ll get the “inside scoop” on upcoming blasts. And be sure to subscribe to the Rocket Yard Weekly for the best articles and most important news delivered to your inbox each week.
Leave a Reply