Newer Technology, Inc. announced today the NewerTech NuShelf Mount for installing one or more 2010 Mac mini computers and/or Apple Time Capsule wireless hard drives under a desk, shelf, or cabinet. Designed and Made in the USA and priced starting from $39.95 MSRP, the precision manufactured acrylic NuShelf Mount is an ideal solution for saving desktop space by relocating a 2010 Mac mini and/or Time Capsule to a more protected, unused mounting location.
Two models available…hold up to two 2010 minis
- NuShelf Mount: holds one 2010 Apple Mac mini or one Apple Time Capsule $39.95
- NuShelf Dual Mount: holds two 2010 Apple Mac minis, two Apple Time Capsules, or one mini and one Time Capsule $44.95
Full Access & Cool Operation
Both NuShelf Mounts offer easy access to all the Mac mini’s ports and power button while the front of the brackets remain open for accessing the mini’s optical drive and to keep the Apple Remote sensor unobstructed. Openings on the bottom of the bracket, along with additional space above the mini, provide adequate ventilation to keep the Mac mini cool.
NuShelf Mount Features:
- Solid, single-piece acrylic construction.
- Precision laser cut, recessed bottom seats Mac mini securely into stand.
- Backstops keep Mac mini from sliding out back of shelf.
- Rear cutouts offer easy insertion and removal of SD cards and power button access.
- Saves valuable desktop space.
- Perfect for use in home theater configurations.
- Additional vertical clearance allows for mounting under a cabinet.
- No ports or cooling vents are obstructed.
- No Bluetooth or Wi-Fi signal loss.
- Designed and made in the USA.
- Dimensions: 8.1″ x 8.1″ x 3.6″ (20.7cm x 20.7cm x 9.2cm).
- Includes four mounting screws.
“Providing more functionality to a user’s technology investment is what drives NewerTech product development,” said Grant Dahlke, Brand Manager, Newer Technology, Inc. “The NuShelf Mounts offer an ideal double benefit solution of cleaning up a desktop while protecting a mini and/or Time capsule by relocating it out of harm’s way.”