In case you hadn’t noticed, there have been some significant changes to the OWC Web site.
Our Graphics and Web Design teams have spent countless hours moving and redesigning the site to make things a little easier to navigate around. Here’s a couple of the great changes you’ll see.
- Shopping Cart Status – Brand new to our site is the Shopping Cart Status indicator, which is located in the upper-right corner of each page. It will tell you how many items you’ve currently got selected for purchase and by clicking on it, you can view the contents and/or check out.
- Support Information all in One Place – Links to Customer Service and Technical Support have been moved to the top of the page, along with a more in-depth site map and contact information. You can also check on the status of current orders here.
- Simplified Tabs – Large changes have been made here. Our categories have been streamlined to make finding what you need even easier.
- Easy Access to Newsletter and Blog – Links to the OWC Blog and the OWC Newsletters are now right at the top, rather than having to dig for them.
- Revamped Footer – At the bottom of each page, you’ll find an expanded version of the tab bar at the top, with quick links to each sub-category. You will also find a smaller version of the Shopping Cart and all our contact links.
Hopefully these new changes will help make shopping with OWC an even better experience!
Leave a Reply