Do you have an Apple aficionado that’s notoriously hard to buy for? Do you have an extra $50,000 burning a hole in your pocket? Well, you can do a number of things…
- Max out the memory in 40 Mac Pros.
- Buy 62 256GB Mercury On-The-Go SSD Triple Interface portable drives – 15.5TB of solid state storage is nothing to sneeze at.
- Buy 5000 single layer, recordable Blu-ray Discs, for over of 122.0TB of recordable storage space
- Buy 31 entry-level Modbooks – get a tablet that’s a real Mac, not just a big iPhone.
- Buy and drink 30,381 cans of Brain Toniq – at 2 cans a day, it would take approximately 41½ years.
All of these are great gifts (even in considerably smaller quantities) but for the ultimate in Apple fandom, you may want to rotate your eyeballs on over to eBay, where someone is selling an Apple I computer, complete with original invoice, shipping box, and letter signed by His Steveness, himself. There’s no bids on it as of this writing, and the starting bid is at fifty grand, so get your checkbooks out for this ultimate in Apple collectibles.
You can ship it to me care of OWC if the holiday spirit is upon you. ;-)