Last quarter, OWC’s podcasts brought you the team responsible for special effects in 17 Marvel movies, plus an interview with the developer of some of your favorite production apps—VideoMaster 2.0, Audio Fix 2.0, MicSwap MultiTrack, Audio Master, and Video Verb!
If you’re looking for secrets to how successful business leaders and artists do what they do, tune into Leaders & Game Changers. If you want to hear insightful and engaging interviews with tech and media experts, OWC RADiO is just what the doctor ordered.
Here are the podcast episodes to hit the airwaves since our last update. Be sure to subscribe to each in your favorite podcatcher.
Leaders & Game Changers
- Psychable CEO Jemie Sae Koo & Why They Are the New Yelp for Psychoactive Treatments and Experiences
- Mastercard CMO Raja Rajamannar & How to Master Your Brand’s Marketing and Company’s Success
- Tokens.com CEO Andrew Kiguel on Why Web3 Assets, The Metaverse, and Cryptocurrencies Are on Leader’s Minds
- Restore Hyper Wellness CEO Jim Donnelly: How to Build a Successful Franchise & How He Turned Wellness into a Sought-After Experience
- How You Can Help the Ukrainians. HF Productions Has Boots on the Ground
- Justin Joseph Hall – Fourwind Productions Interview
- Ian Grech Edited “14 Peaks – Nothing is Impossible”
- Feature Rich Vegas Pro 19, An Interview with Gary Rebholz and Sumit Rai
- Bodhi & Clare’s Creative Successes – Keeping it in the Family!
- Rhys Fulber’s Out of This World Music and This Week’s News
Help us improve our shows by taking this 1- to 2-minute survey.